Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rovers


Rover Wanderer Nomad Vagabond... Call me what you will.

Where to next? Langkawi perhaps. The past 6 months I've been to Penang, KL and Bangkok. Right now, I'm here at Ipoh, Perak, one of the largest states in Malaysia about 3-1/2 hours away from KL. Still so much more places here to explore. LOLz. I love travelling. Eventhough i travelled enough in different parts of the the Philippines as part of my job, travelling in a foreign country is a whole new experience for me.


VC Magic

Vinsanity is going to Orlando, finally, there's a fighting chance for him to win a championship. Great!!!


No Practice

When i was in KL to visit my buddies, i was able to play basketball, hahaha i can't keep up with those guys. Fck. So now i bought myself a ball. Problem is, i can't find a ring nearby my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment